Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Top 20 Favourite Video Games Of All Time: Intro

Over on the Something CAWful forums, Burb recently posted a thread asking everyone what their top ten favourite video games of all time are. I tried narrowing down my favourite games to a list of ten but I just couldn't manage it. I simply felt as though to leave so many great games off the list would be an injustice. I love a lot of classic games, but to pick just ten of them as my all-time favourites would be to ignore many technically superior games, which would give a rounder picture of me as a gamer.

Therefore, over the next 20 days, I shall be posting My Top 20 Favourite Video Games Of All Time. There will also be a couple of honourable mentions for games that I love but didn't quite make the list. Don't worry, I don't intend to write about nothing but video games for the next 20 days, there'll still be discussion of other subjects in between posts.

I hope you enjoy the list one quarter as much as I enjoy these incredible games.

No comments: